"Cremated" dupe look

 Hiya,
I haven't posted in agess.. so sorry about that, I'm crazy busy lately.. :(
With all the drama surrounding Jeffree Star and because I knew I won't reach to the palette I've decided to not purchase his new Cremated eyeshadow palette.
But.. thinking of white, greys and blacks I came up with this look:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon "Mark" brow gel pot in "deep brown";
- Essence "Make Me Brow" mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC "Paint Pot" in "Painterly";
- Kiko Milano "Clics" eyeshadow in "272", "284", "289";
- Make Up For Ever "Artist" eyeshadow in "D552 - crystalin grey", "ME122 - snow", "ME108 - steel", "S102 - onyx";
- KVD "Shade+Light" eyeshadow palette shade: "saleos", "shax", "liberatus";
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow shade "corrupt";
-Vasanti Kohl Crayon in "Intense Black";
- Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara.

Face:
- Essence "You Better Stay" face primer;
- Maybelline "Affinitone" foundation in "20-golden rose";
- Maybelline "Anti-age" concelaer in "01 light";
- Essence "You Better Stay" setting powder;
- Makeup Geek contouring powder in "deal breaker";
- Ofra blush in "chameleon";
- Makeup Geek highlighter in "midnight sun";
- Makeup Revolution London "Matte Fix" setting spray.

Lips:
- Makeup Geek "Healing Lip Glaze" in "Creamsicle delight".

I'll be honest, even though I kinda went on a guessing game I like what I ended up with.

Hope you like it too,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts