Wear Test - KVD True Portrait Foundation

 Hiya,


I promised I'll get back with a wear test for the True Portrait Foundation from KVD so here it's the look I ended up creating:



8h update:


Products I've used:

Eyebrows:

- MAC eyebrow gel;

- MAC Eyebrows Big Boost Fiber Gel, shade: Brunette.

Eyes:

- Too Faced "Shadow Insurance" Candlelight eyelip primer;

- KVD "Shade & Light" eyeshadow palette;

- KVD "Tattoo Liner" shade: trooper black;

- Rimmel London "Volume Shake" mascara.

Face:

- The Ordinary face primer;

- KVD "True Portrait" Foundation, shades: light 021 & medium 030;

- Ecocera "Rice Loose Powder";

- Tarte "Amazonian Clay 12h blush";

- I <3 Revolution setting spray.

Lips:

- KVD "Everlasting Liquid Lipstick", shade: Hawkwind.

In regards to the wear test, I've put my makeup on at about 10:00 AM and after a good 8h when I checked it the only things that I could complain about were that it started to cling to the dry spots on the face and that the liquid lipstick started to fade. 

I don't know if it was the foundation, the powder or the setting spray but the combo on my oily skin apparently worked :).

XO,

Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts