Colorful look | Makeup Geek "All That Glitters" eyeshadow palette - look 1

Hi there,

So, finally I got around with playing with the "All That Glitters" eyeshadow palette from Makeup Geek and let me tell you that I was blown away with the quality of these shadows. It's just stunning so I've decided to try and make as many looks as I fell inspired of making with this palette. At the first glance I thik I'll end up with three looks.

Here's the 1st one I created using 4 of the shadows in the palette:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon "Mark" brow gel in "deep brown";
- Essence "Make Me Brow" mascara in "02 browny brows".

Eyes:
- Melkior "Glitter eyeshadow Base";
- Makeup Geek "All That Glitters" eyeshadow palette, shades: "Houdini", "Limelight", "Houselight","Silver Lining";
- Essence "You Better Work" waterproof masacara.

Face:
- Essence "You Better Work" face primer;
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" foundation;
- Maybelline "Anti-Age" concelaer in "01 light";
- ELF Essential Face Powder in "ivory";
- Makeup Geek Contour Powder in "Complicated";
- Makeup Geek Powder Blush in "Spell Bound";
- Makeup Geek Highlighter in "Midnight Sun".

Lips:
- Trend It Up "Contour&Glide" lipliner in "200";
- Makeup Geek "Heling Lip Glaze" in "Creamsicle Delight".

I swear in real life it looks a lot more vibrant especially in the inner corners. That "Silver Lining" shade is just out of this world.

I hope you like the look.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts