Soft Sparkly look | Luna by Luna eyeshadows

Hiya,

I've had this eyeshadows for a while now, got them in my Ipsy back when I was still subscribed. I don't reach to them that much as they're tucked away in my drawer. Here's the look I've done today:






Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon `Mark` brow gel in "deep brown".

Eyes:
- Essence `You Better Work` eyelid primer;
- Luna by Luna eyeshadow in "Jace", "Spiced Pumpkin";
- DLS eyeshadow in "bronzed";
- Hikari Cream Pigment in "Honey Dew";
- Kiko `Signature` eye marker;
- Essence `You Better Work` waterproof mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel London `Stay Matte` face primer;
- Sephora `10h wear` foundation in "26";
- Essence `Stay all day 16h` concealer in "light";
- Essence `Mattifying Compact Powder` in "10 light beige";
- Hikari `Shimmer bronzer` in "radiante";
- City Color matte blush in "fresh melon", "guava";
- Laqa&Co. `B'lighter` in "Peacher's Daughter".

Lips:
- Wet 'n Wild `Liquid catsuit` liquid lipstick in "Bud Romance".

I've reached to so many products that I usually don't reach out to.. I've even surprised myself :))

Hope you like how this ended up.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts