Blue Blue Blue look | Kiko Milano `Infinity` Clics

Hi Sweetie,

I'm waiting for two large orders from Makeup Geek (about 90 eyeshadows... sic..) ^_^ and while waiting for them to arrive I saw on my vanity the box where I keep my Kiko `Infinity` Clics eyeshadows and felt like playing with them. Here's the look I came up with:





Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon `Mark` brow gel, shade: "deep brown";
- Essence `Make Me Brow` mascara.

Eyes:
- Essence `You better work` eyelid primer;
- Kiko Milano `Infinity` Clics system eyeshadow, shade: "213, 220, 222, 236, 240, 241, 408 ";
- Kiko Milano `Ultra Tech` mascara.

Face:
- Wet 'n Wild `Photofocus` matte face primer;
- Wet 'n Wild `Photofocus` foundation, shade: "soft ivory, soft beige";
- Wet 'n Wild `Photofocus` concealer, shade: "light ivory";
- Essence `Mattifying` Compact powder, shade: "10 - light beige";
- Pacifica `Coconut Blush`, shade: "beaming, tenderheart";
- Essence `You Better Work` setting spray.

Lips:
- Kiko Milano `Ultra Glossy` Lip Stylo, shade: "801- latte".

I hope you like how this look ended up and that the pictures do justice to this look :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts