Sweet look | Makeup Geek

Hiya,

I recently made a huge order on Makeup Geek website and while waiting for it to arrive I reached out for the 3 eyeshadows I own from them and here's the look I ended up with :




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
-Pop Beauty `Peek Performance` brow crayon shade: "Natural brunette";
- Essence Make Me Brow Mascara.

Eyes:
- Elizabeth Mott `Thank Me Later` eyelid primer;
- Makeup Geek single eyeshadow shades: "cocoa bear", "tuscan sun", "mirage";
- Beauty For Real `I-liner` eyeliner shade: "whiskey";
- Kiko `Ultra Tech` mascara.

Face:
- Wet n' Wild `Photofocus` matte face primer;
- Wet 'n Wild `Photofocus` Foundation shade: "soft beige";
- Boo-Boo Cover-up concealer;
- Essence `All about matt!` face powder;
- Essence `Sun Club` matte bronzer, shade: "lighter skin";
- Melkior eyeshadow shade: "Lilith".

Lips:
- Ofra `Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick` shade: "Ipsy Unzipped".

The weather is crazy gloomy outside and the pictures just don't do justice to this look, it turned out lovely in real life. For sure I'll recreate it a lot this Spring ^_^.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts