Shop my stash | Would I repurchase it? - Zoeva~Naturally Yours~

Hi guys,

So, I was thinking of starting another series and to revisit my old purchases and see if I'd repurchase them today.

I'll start with the eyeshadow palettes / single shadows that I've purchased a while back and go from there.

Today I'll talk about the Zoeva - Naturally Yours eyeshadow palette:



I received this palette as a gift for my Wedding. 

The story behind it is: I've done my own makeup for my wedding and was planning of purchasing this palette along with a set of brushes. Zoeva wasn't largely available then and I wanted to buy them and send them to my uncle's house in Germany so he can bring them prior of the wedding. Long story short: he purchased them for me as part of the wedding gift.

So it has quite a sentimental value for me.

Now, back to the palette, it is a what would now say "boring" eyeshadow palette, it has only neutral / everyday shades. If you're someone that's new to makeup or doesn't like bold colors / like neutral looks than you would love this palette.

The pigmentation is not outstanding but it's there, it's great for a muted, soft look.. or really dark one if you're digging into the black and dark browns in it.

Here are some swatches:

Left to right: pure, fist love, soft&sexy, casual elegance, smooth harmony, sweet sound, forever yours, lovely Monday, slow dance, timeless chic.

Here's the look I've made today using the palette:




Bottom line: It would probably raise my interest today. Would I purchase it.. dunno... probably and to be honest maybe I'd buy it cause of the price point. It's a decent palette and for 20$ - something bucks it's not bad at all.

 Do you own the palette? do you like it? are you planning of purchasing it? 

I'd love to read your thoughts.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts