Byphasse skin care review

Hiya sweetie,

I've recently repurchased an toning water from Byphasse and I've seen that they have Cleansing Micellar Water and I wanted to try it.

Byphasse is an Spanish brand, it's headquarters are in Barcelona. All their products are made in the European Union (usually Spain).

Here they are:



- Micellar solution (micellar make-up remover solution):


It's made for sensitive skin. I didn't thought but to my surprise it cleanse the makeup straight away pretty good (you still need to use a tonic water or a cleansing solution/soap and water in last instance). It really impressed me. It has 500 ml (16.9 fl.oz) and I paid for it about 6$. It's similar to the Garnier one.


- Gentle toning lotion with rose water:


I use to use this product in the past and I was quite happy with it (especially with my skin issues) but I couldn't find it everywhere and I came across it again (really stocked up with a few bottles ^_^). It's a gentle sensitive skin friendly cleansing water. The 2nd ingredient after water is rose water :) so it has a rose smell. My crazy sensitive skin loves it. It has 500 ml (16.9 fl.oz) and I paid for it around  4$.

Have you tried them? have you heard of this brand?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts