Make Up For Ever - Let's Gold eyeshadow palette look - Dazzling Contrast

Hi there,

I thought I'd follow the instructions on the leaflets that came with the palette (there were three makeup looks leaflets). The 1st one I tried was the Dazzling Contrast one and here's how it turned out:




The only downside is that outside it was quite gloomy and the pictures don't do justice to how the look ended up in real life.

Instructions:
1. Prep your eye with Step1 eyelid primer. Apply the shade MINE on the inner and outer corners joining them in the crease. Apply mine to define the lower lash line using a shader brush.
2. Blend the shade TROPHY in the crease. Apply TROPHY on the lower lash line with a blender brush.
3. Apply the shade FAMED to the center of the eyelid with a shader brush and blend it into the MINE shade.

The instructions are quite straight forward and easy to use. I was surprised of how pigmented shade MINE actually was once applied to the eyelid and how easy it blended out. I was at first a bit scared to be quite honest when I saw how pigmented it turned out, scared that it won't blend out but it did seamlessly.

Products I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Anastasia Brow Wiz "Medium Brown".

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot "Painterly";
- MUFE Let's Gold eyeshadow palette shades: "Mine, Trophy, Famed";
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara.

Face:
- MUFE Step 1 Mattifying primer;
- Lancome Ultra Wear Tient Idole foundation shade: "03 - Beige Diaphane";
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer shade: "light medium";
- MUFE HD face powder;
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12h wear blush shade: "feisty".

Lips:
- MUFE Artist Natural lipstick shade: N9.


I really liked how the look ended up but guttered that I wasn't able to get a better shot of it as the light was awful outside no matter how I tried. 

Anyhow, I will most probably recreate the look and I'll update the pictures when I can :)

I am happy that I ended up purchasing the palette after all, happy that I got it at a discounted price as it was the last one on the shelf. As I said in the review, I think it'll be one of my everyday go-to palettes to use.

Do you have it? did you like it? I'd love to know.

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts