Easy & Affordable Colorful look

Hiya,

It's summer and I want to use my vibrant colored eyeshadows as much as I can and try to get out of my comfort zone (taking baby steps here) so here's today's look:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon "Mark" Perfect Brow Creme Gel Pot, shade: Deep Brown;
- W7 "The Queen of The Brows" mascara.

Eyes:
- MAC "Paint Pot" shade: Painterly;
- Melkior Cosmetics eyeshadows, shades: Eatheral, Green Cocktail, Alien, Gold Rush;
- KVD "Tattoo" eyeliner, shade: trooper black;
- Kiko Milano Cosmetics "Ultra Tech" mascara.

Face:
- Essence "You Better Work" Gym-Proof Primer;
- Dermacol foundation, shade: 221;
- Essence "Mattifying Compact Powder", shade: 10-light beige;
- Maybelline "Expert Wear" blush, shade: 62 Rosewood;
- Avon "Mark" makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- NYX "Soft Matte Lip Cream", shade: Abu Dhabi.  

It's a fun look, great for summer and quite inexpensieve to recreate.

Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts