A touch of "Rusty" eyelook

Hi there,

Happy New Year!!! 

It's the 1st post on the blog this year.

Recently I feel really uninspired, that's why I've taken a break to try to get my thought together... I'm still in the works of trying to find things that will inspire my looks; maybe until I get back in my groove I will go back to posting once a week, change the schedule a bit.. I'll see..

Now let's get back to why we're here.. I was cleaning up my drawers where I have my makeup and I've come across products I rarely use.. Not because they're not great more because I tend to reach out to the same products over and over again..


So here's today's look; it's quite easy to do:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Kiko Brow Scult Crayon;

Eyes:
- Kiko Full Coverage Concealer in "01";
- Luna by Luna eyeshadow in "Spiced Pumpkin";
- Trend It Up Maxi Drama Kohl Mascara.

Face:
- Rimmel Stay Matte primer;
- Dermacol Foundation "221";
- MUFE HD Face Powder;
- Sephora Blush in "03 - can't stop smiling".

Lips:
- MUFE Artist Acrylip "501".

As I said before, It's quite an easy look to do. Most of the products I've mentioned I rarely use just cause I'm not used to using them ... even though they are really in my reach.

For diversity in 2019 I plan to try and use more products that in 2018 I rarely reached to. Otherwise I'll end up throwing them away just cause they're old and unused and I don't wanna do that.

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts