Random Empties

Hiya,

This is my final empties for the time being; I've come to the bottom of the bag :)


~ Makeup Brush Shampoo by Sephora:

Oh how I hate that I can't find this anymore. It was such a nice cleanser for my makeup brushes and my sponges. Since I've emptied this out I clean my brushes either with a mild hand soap or with regular shampoo.

~ Lavender and Passion Flower Mist by Oriflame:

This mist smells more of lavender than of of passion flower. It's a skin and linen mist. I used it on linen because it gave that calming scent before going to sleep.

I couldn't find these exact one,I don't know if it was discontinued or it just wasn't in their catalog but I've bought a similar one from Avon; I got like 3 bottles to be sure I don't run out :)).

~ Manuka Honey Protective Hand Lotion by Naked:

Oh how I hated this thing.. Either I got a bad batch or an old one but this was just awefull. They may sustain it's 97% natural but the scent it's not appealing at all, the cream itself was really runny, like they didn't put enough binding, thickening agent in it. It didn't feel hydrating or protecting at all.

Then again, I may have just gotten a bad batch but I couldn't use it. I threw it away after a couple of uses.

Note: These are my own opinions. You have love products I hated or the other way around. I don't say this Companies are good or bad or make you buy or not but any of these products.

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts