Ipsy November ”Heart on your sleeve” glam bag 2018

Hi there,

I'm really contemplating of making this the last Ipsy bag subscription... still have a few days left to decide...

Here's how the bag looks like this month:


It's not ugly but it will live in the back of my drawer..


- Timeless Beauty Bar - Glam&Glow and Up in the Clouds sheet face masks:


It's nice that I got 2 sheet masks.. feels like getting and extra item. Though I have a bunch of masks that I need to finish up before trying out new ones so they will stay as they are for a while.

They are full size items and retail for 18$ on their website for a set of 3 masks Timeless Beauty Bar sheet face masks.

- Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics - Cosmic Light Pigment in Pulsar: 


I'm not a fan of loose pigments, I never reach out to them... recently most of them end up being used in making colored bath bombs.. 

This is a full size item and it retails for 18$ on their website. Way to overpriced in my opinion .. you can find it here: Pulsar Pigment.

- Katherine Cosmetics - Retractable mini eyeliner in Royal Plum :


I've never heard of this brand before.. I don't know what's up with this brand as I've tried to log in on their website and it seems their website is down.. they redirected me to another online store.

Anyhow, I got a sample/travel size item. The shade is not ugly, it's in tune with the glam bag color ^_^. It is really creamy though. You can find the full size which retails for 20$ at a sale here: Royal Plum eyeliner.  (It's the website they redirected me to).

- Sugar Cosmetics - Smudge me not liquid lipstick in Trusty Rusty :


I love the shade, it really is smudge proof once it dries out. It's great for the holidays and being sample/travel size it fits in any pocket.

Full size retails for around 7$. Their website is Indian and their prices in Indian Rupees though.. I converted the amount with Google's help :). You can find the item here: Trusty Rusty.

- Tarte - Amazonian Clay Blush in Quirky :


I love the amazonian clay blushes.. I got another one through Ipsy too (the Feisty one) and I use it a lot. They are a decent deluxe sample size (they have 1.5 gr/ 0.05 oz) which is big enough to dip a brush in it. I'm really happy I got another one now ^_^. I couldn't find the exact shade on their website. It's more appropriate for spring/summer than for fall or winter but I don't mind that.

Full size retails for 29$ on their website, you can find it here: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush.

 - SLMISSGLAM - Blending Brush L50:


I had Ipsy points that were about to expire so I used 600 points for this brush. Even though I have a bunch of blending brushes you can never have enough right?!

It's a full size, synthetic bristles brush with sparkly plum (just in tune) handle. 

I own another one of this type of brush (the L36 one which has pink sparkle handle and it's a highlighter  brush).

Anyhow, I couldn't find this exact brush on their website. As it looks to be most of the brushes on there are sold as a set.. you can find them here: SLMISSGLAM.

Altogether it wasn't a bad month but I had a sneak peek in December bag and I'm not that crazy about what products I may be getting and I'm kind of tired of one good month and a couple of bad or not so good ones..

Still sincerely thinking of canceling my subscription. This month was my 3rd year anniversary of my Ipsy subscription. It was a nice experience, I've encountered new brands, nice products but  a lot of disappointments too.

I'll let you know what I decide at the beginning of December.

Lots of love,
Andreea



Comments

Popular Posts