Hair Products Empties Haul

Hi there,

I'm continuing my Empties haul with the hair products one. Here they are:


~ Taft Shine Ultra Strong Hair Spray by Schwarzkopf:

Well, it's not much you can say about a hair spay. This is a really nice product, it keeps your hair is place for hours it's an extra hold and they mean it :). It's suitable for all hair/skin types. 

~ Wellaflex by Wella:

This is another hair spray but in a different type of form than the regular hair spray which are in air tight containers. It is an extra hold but if you have wavy or curly hair you'll love it as it keeps the structure of the hair without looking fake (like sometimes with regular hair spray it looks kind of stiff this doesn't do that) unless of course you spray way too much.

~ VO5 Heat Protect:

This is a heat protection spray. I used to straighten, curly or blow dry my hair a lot back in the day and this way my go to heat protection spray. I don't do that anymore, I let my hair air dry so it got me a while to empty this out. It's a really nice product, I just sprayed it one before using a heat treatment on my hair and it was good to go. In the mean time they've changed the design of the bottle but the product it's still available and it's quite affordable. Here's a link to the product at Boots.comVo5 heat protection. Of course you can find it on Amazon too but it's a bit more expensive.

~ Intensive Repair Leave-In Conditioner by Dove:

This is a spray conditioner which I love (I have about 4 bottles of backup just in case). I'm too lazy to stay with a cream conditioner in my hair so most of the time I end up using this type of spray conditioners just after I towel dry my hair then I let it air dry completely.

I love that it leaves my hair feeling really soft and just enough shine in it. 

I bought them in the UK but you can find them on Amazon at quite a reasonable price; here's a link from Amazon UK for a pack of 3 bottles: Dove Leave-In Conditioner 3 bottle pack.

~ Dry Shampoo by Batiste:

Well, this product I don't think it needs much introduction. Is a cult classic/favorite. I go through these dry shampoos like crazy. Because my skin is oily my hair gets oily really quickly so I like to use this dry shampoos to keep my hair in place :)


Note: These are my own opinions. You may love or hate these products. I'm not saying they are good or bad; it's just an opinion of how they reacted with my skin.

I hope you found this post useful ^_^

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts