Face Product Haul

Hiya,

 I won't brag much cause they're a lot so here are the face product haul:


~ Mark Prep&Set by Avon:

As you can see I went through these like air, it's my go-to makeup setting spray. I tested out a couple of setting sprays and for my oily skin and how they act this is just great. And let's be honest you can't beat the price plain and simple.

~ Remineralising Clay Water by AslaVital:

This is a Clay and Goji extract water that hydrates, cleans and calms down sensitive skin. It also contains ingredients that are anti-aging. I used it in the morning and evening as a toner on a cotton pad to clean my face.

As I have sensitive/acne prone skin I found this product helping out a lot in keeping my face in check. 

It's an inexpensive product which works really great.

~ 2-in-1 Cleanser with Calendula and 2-in-1 Cleanser with Argan Oil by Farmec:

Both these products are makeup / face cleaners. The one with Calendula is for Normal Skin and the one with Argan Oil is for Dry Skin.

To be honest even though I have oily sensitive skin the one with Argan Oil worked really nice on my skin too and I didn't had any issues with it (like breakouts or anything).

They have a creamy consistency, you just either put a bit on a cotton pad and wipe your face or use it as a cream then wipe or wash your face.

~ Tea Tree Toner Water by Lush:

This is another cult classic for sensitive / acne prone skin. Even though it's a nice product and I love most of Lush products I do think it's a bit overpriced. Lately I get that feeling with most of Lush products. I get it, they have employees to pay, rent to pay, products to buy but I feel like we're starting to pay more for the brand than for the product.

~ Makeup Remover Gel by Sephora:

This was my go-to makeup remover for a long time but since I got a lot of cleansers I just had to stop buying it and use my stash up :).

Like in the 2-in-1 Cleansers I used it on a cotton pad and wipe my makeup off. It's a really nice product don't get me wrong. Probably I will end up buying it again. 

~ Daily Moisturizer with Cucumber by Tesco:

I bought this while I was travelling cause I forgot my moisturizer. First thing that I loved was the fact that I didn't have to scoop out of a jar so that was a plus.

It's a lightweight formula that sinks into the skin really fast, it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or heavy at all yet it leaves it moisturized.

~ Rhassoul Clay with Argan Oil Face Mask by Avon:

This is a hydrating clay face mask which contains Argan Oil too. I'll be honest, I didn't like it too much. I know that Oily Skin need oils too but the combination is a bit odd. I didn't hate it but I didn't like it either. I'm glad I finished it up :)

~ Effaclar Duo Cream by La Roche-Possay:

  This is an anti-imperfection cream. I have the Effaclar cleansing gel which I love as for this Cream.. it didn't do much on my face.  Even though my skin is targeted by this face it didn't do much of a difference. I have used it after the cleansing gel as they advise you to but for me it didn't work. In my opinion it's just an overpriced face cream.

~ Gentle Tonic Lotion by Byphasse:

This is my go-to toner ; it has a huge amount (500ml / 16.9 fl.oz) for a really affordable price (around 5$) and it's doing its job brilliantly. I use it in the morning before my moisturizer and after I take off my makeup too.

I just love it, I've gone through a couple of bottles since I came across it (about 3 years ago). 

One bottle lasts me around 4-5 months (mind that I have quite a tiny face and I use about 3-4 cotton pads / day).


Footnote: Please bare in mind that these are my own opinions and experiences, you may love products I hated or the other way around. I'm in no way, shape or form telling you to buy or don't buy any of these products.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts