Bath Products Empties mini haul

Hi there,

As for bath products I've only emptied out a few that I mention in this post ( I have tossed out a couple of shower gels and shower creams prior of having them for this post).


~ Eucalyptus and Fig Pureness Bath Salt by Body-X:

I've gone through about 5 of these bath salts, I love the fresh smell of it. It's more of eucalyptus then of fig. It's a really nice manly fresh smell and the bath salts themselves have a blue shade like the label (they do stain the water too) so bare that in mind. 

The container has 600 gr, they were produced in the EU for Maxbrands Marketing from the Netherlands.

~ Sweet Sensuality Bath Elixir by Avon:

Well.. to me this was just a milder foaming bath liquid. I don't know what's up with the "elixir" part of it, I think it's just because of the fancy name cause for me it didn't do anything special.

It smelled nice but most of the foaming liquids smell pleasant so nothing special about it.


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts