L'oreal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Moisturizer Review

Hi there,

Well this is a mouthful name... I received a few samples of this moisturizer and I thought I'll give it a go. 



I have an oily and acne prone/sensitive skin and I'm a little apprehensive when it comes to testing out new face stuff.. since my face breaks out really easy from anything..

I have give this moisturizer a go cause I know L'oreal Company is behind (owns) a lot of Luxury brands (which gets to the fact that a lot of times the ingredient are the same but you pay a lot for the label).

I have tested it out for around 2 weeks, using it every morning before applying makeup and every night before going to bed. It left my skin feeling a lot softer, I didn't fell like it's firmer but it felt more plumped. I can't say if it helps with the wrinkles and fine lines as it's too soon to get an opinion.

I'm still indecisive if I'll but the full size or not, I'll need to test it out more. I still have a lot of face creams that I need to test out (before they expire in my drawers) so I guess I'll keep a track of them and then decide which one was the best.. 

Maybe I'll do a series in regards to testing out the moisturizers I have so far.. that'll be an idea.

Full size product retails for 22,49 British Pounds / 25$ and you can find it here: L'oreal Revitalift Laser Moisturizer.


Hope you found this post useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts