"Parfimo" website makeup haul

 Hi there,


Along with the products from KVD I also purchsed a bunch of other makeup products.

The entire purchase was made on Parfimo.ro ( as far as I know they are present in a couple of countries across Central and Eastern Europe). I'll be hones, I didn't know what to expect, I've heard about the website but haven't purchased anything from them before and what made me do it this time was the bargain that I got on the KVD products (it was a steal compared to Sephora prices).


So, without further ado here's what I also purchased:

-> Revlon ColorStay Foundation(Oily Skin), shade 150 Buff

This was my go-to foundation some years back, back when it didn't came with a pump. Back then it was a great dupe for the Double Wear one by Estee Lauder. I'm curious to see if I still like it as much as I remember (I'll keep you updated).


-> Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, shade 001 Transparent

I'll be honest, I just needed a compact powder and this had a great price so I bought it. I think I've used some variation of this powder many years ago but I don't remember much about it. Though I love the scent of it :).


-> Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara, shade 003 Extremely Black

I've forgotten this even existed, it was a novelty when it was launched, I haven't jumped on the band wagon then so I though to test it out. The mascaras I currently have opened run their course and kind of need to go (apart for the MAC one they're opened for quite some time). I do like the wand, I'm curious of how it'll coat the lashes.


-> Ecocera Rice Loose Powder

Well, about this I can only tell you that I bought it out of curiousity. I haven't used rice powder on my oily face before but accordingly to the brand it will suit my skin just great. 

It's :vegan, hypoalergenic, won't clog the pores, gives a velvet look to the skin and apparently rice powder is one of the worlds greatest sebum absorbants. 

They sustain that it extends the makeup wear up to 16h.. well, we'll see about that ^_^.


-> I <3 Revolution Fixing Spray, scent Vanilla & Coconut

After so many powdery stuff I need something to tone them down and set everything in place and even though this particulary product I haven't tested out before, I did try out other setting sprays from this brand and they worked just fine on me.


Here I conclude this haul, have you tried any of these products, do you like/hate them? I'd love to read your thought.


Lots of love,

Andreea





Comments

Popular Posts