Ipsy May "Go There" glam bag 2018

Hi there,

It's May already... it seems like we blink again and it's Christmas...

Here's this months Ipsy Bag:


The bag itself is kind of cute

- PUREHEALS - Centella Green Tea Mask:


I've opted out of face masks but it seems like Ipsy doesn't care of what we choose and what we don't and they just throw things in the bag... I just passed these along as I'm not using them. They sell them by 10pcs/pack; you can find them here: Pureheals mask.

- Eyeko - Eye do liquid liner travel size in black:


I love me some liquid liner, so each time I get them in subscription services I'm happy. It is travel size but I don't mind it as I have a bunch on them so I can rotate them so they won't dry out. It retails for 12$ and you can find it here: Eyeko liquid liner travel size.

- Doucce - Maxlash Volumizing Mascara:

I'll be honest, the wand and the shape of the container reminds me of my Make Up For Ever mascara. It's a nice formula, I can't complain about that. It's a decent mascara for a travel size one. You can find the full size which retails for 22$ here:  Doucce Maxlash Mascara.

- Beaute Basics - Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe:


It didn't make me jump up and down.. it's a bit powdery.. I couldn't find this exact same one on their website but a similar one retails for 14.99$ and you can find it here: Beaute Basics eyeshadow.

- NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream in London:


I love the shade, the smell and how it feel on the lips. It's a really nice product. It retail for 6.50$ and you can find it here: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream.

Well this completes this months Ipsy for me. I feel lukewarm about it, I'm not crazy about the products I received this month but I don't totally hate them.

I hope next month will be a better one ^_^

Lots of love,
Andreea 







Comments

Popular Posts