Sephora haul

Hiya,

I went to Sephora today and bought a few things:



- Too Cool For School  - Holiday Egg-ssential Cracker:


I received a sample size of Egg Mellow Cream in the past and really liked it but before I buy the full size I wanted to try the cream more (as my face is sensitive and oily I didn't want to pay about 30$ for the full size before I'm sure my face really likes it).

I found this cracker pack on one of the shelves, it was the last one left from the Holidays. Online it was sold out.

I paid 15$ for the cracked and it contains:

- Egg-zyme Whipped Foam(30g/1.05 fl.oz.) - a purifying facial cleansing foam containing the natural clarifying enzyme, lysozyme. 
- Egg-ssensial Fluid(30ml/1.01 fl.oz) - An ultra-hydrating toner for a moisturized skin.
- Egg Mellow Cream(15ml/0.5 fl.oz) - An all-in-one Collagen infused firming cream.
- Egg Mellow Body Butter(10g/0.35 fl.oz) - A highly nourishing body cream

They are all decent sizes, great for testing for a couple of days maybe weeks and for travelling with too.

Too Cool For School is a Korean Beauty Company.


- Too Faced - Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer:


Even though it's not a new release it's new for me. I have read a lot of mixed reviews about it but I thought I should give it a try.

I bought the 20ml/0.68 fl.oz size and paid around 12$ for it.

I am really curios to see how my face will react to it. I love that it's a pump type container. It's not big so great for travelling with it.

It is infused with coconut water, probiotic based ingredients that should boost skin's radiance, promote elasticity and leave your skin feeling smoother, more radiant, hydrated and looking well rested.

I haven't tested it out yet but I'm planning to so I'll keep you updated ^_^.

 - Sephora Face Mask Pack:


I received it as my Anniversary gift as it's my Birthday Month. I don't know what to say about them. I'm not a big face of face and eye masks. To be honest I think I have another pack just like this one in my drawers somewhere :)).

It contains:

 - Lotus face mask: it's inspired by Asian beauty rituals. It features an ultra-fine textile base sheet. It's enriched with natural Lotus flower extract. It's supposed to lock in water for long lasting moisture; reduce the signs of fatigue and strain. For a fresh, stress-free and rested face.  It is one of those full face sheet masks that you place on clean skin and leave on for 15 min then rub in the excess product left on the face. It retails for about 6$ you can find it here: Lotus Face Mask.

- Green Tea eye mask: It's formed with fiber patches with specific formula that adapts to the contour of the eye area. It's enriched with natural green tea extract. Gives a cool, fresh sensation to the eye area. Decrumples the skin around the eye and  provides a smoothing effect. It's made for a fresh and wide-awake look. It retails for 5$ and you can find it here : Green Tea Eye Mask. 

My haul ends here, I hope you found it useful. I will keep you updated as soon as I test these products out :)

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts