Ipsy January "game face" glam bag 2018

Hi there,

It's 2018.. I can't believe I'm subscribed to Ipsy since 2015.. it seems it's just yesterday. Nevertheless here's this month's glam bag:

It looks nice, it has that mesh-sporty look. Great motivation for getting you up back in the game after the holidays ^_^

Furless - Loose pigment in "Sneaky":

I haven't heard of this brand before. I'm not that keen on the loose pigments but I though it would be great if I would try to repress it into a pan. The shade is nice (deep shimmery purple) but it's not making me jump around. Full size retails for 18$.


Real Chemistry - Fresh Start Foaming Cleanser:


It has grapefruit and amino acids in it that helps clean the face thoroughly. It is a cream that turns into a nice foam once rubbed on the skin. It cleans, I can't deny that; will I by the full size? I don't think so, I'll stick to my La Roche Posay Effaclar cleanser. Full size retails for 24$. 


BellaPierre Cosmetics - Waterproof gel eyeliner in "Midnight Blue"

I love how creamy it is, it glides on like a dream. I don't know what to say about the waterproof part as it does smudge on the waterline but I really like the consistency of it. It's a full size liner and it retails for 15$.

SlMissGlam - L36 Tapered Highlight Brush:

I love the look of it, it's so girly ^_^. It looks a lot like the Luxie 522 one.. looks so similar that one may think that they're made in the same place just small differences so it's not a complete dupe of one another. Nevertheless it's a really nice brush for applying the highlighter, under eye powder, even contouring. It's a full size item .

The Balm Cosmetics - Mary-Lou Manizer:

This is a cult classic highlighter. I don't own the full size but I'm glad I have it in a travel/sample size as it's easier to use and to be honest this way I'll end up hitting the pan sooner and it won't expire in my drawer :). It's a nice shade to be used as a highlighter and on the inner corner of the eyes too. Full size retails for 24$.


 With the exeption of the Mary-Lou Manizer all of the products can be purchased straight from Ipsy's website using their new Shopper feature that gives you cash-back. You'll get:

-> 20% cash-back from Real Chemistry: Real Chemistry cleanser.
-> 30% cash-back from Furless: loose pigment in sneaky.
-> 15% cash-back from BellaPierre: waterproof gel eyeliner.
-> 50% cash-back from SLMissGlam: brush set.

Lots of love,
Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts