Ipsy and Sleek makeup look


Hi sweetie,

Here's the look I came up with. I was cleaning out my makeup draws and I came across items I don't usually tend to reach from Ipsy so here it is:




Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Ofra brow liner;

Eyes:
- Elizabeth Mott eyelid primer;
- Hikari pigment eyeshadow;
- The Balm Voyage eyeshadow in "willkommen"
- The Balm Bahama Mamma bronzing powder;
- Visanti Kajal waterproof liner;
- Smashbox Full Exposure mascata.

Face:
- Temptu face primer;
- Sephora 10h foundation;
- Essence matte face powder;
- Bella Pierre blush;
- Nyx born to glow highlighter.

Lips:
- Sleek Matte Me liquid lipstick in "shabby chic".

This just reminded me that I should look into my drawers more often as I came across items I really liked but didn't or rarely used.

Hope you like how it turned out,

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts