Highend makeup look

Hi there,

I felt like playing around with the new items I got in my Sephora haul and here's how it turned out:




Things I've used:

- Eyebrows:
- Gimme brow gel;

- Eyes:
- Too Faced shadow insurance eyelid primer;
- Kat Von D Shade and Light eyeshadow palette;
- MUFE Artist eyeshadow;
- Kat Von D waterproof liner in Trooper black;
- It Cosmetics Superhero mascara.

Face:
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation;
- It Cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer;
- MUFE HD Face powder;
- MAC Pro Longwear blush in Rosy Outlook;
- MUFE Artist Eyeshadow as highlighter;
- MAC Fix+.

Lips:
- Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Double Dare.

It isn't a complicated look to do, I used cool and nude tone colors that I would use for an everyday look for Office.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts