eBay mini haul

Hi there,

After I bought the MAC foundation and left the store I realized that I will need a pump for it as it didn't came with one.

I had already left Bucharest so I couldn't go back to purchase one from their store so I ended up searching eBay for one.

The parcel arrived today, here's how it looks like:




Here's how it looks on the bottle:


To be honest I don't know if it's legit, but it does look pretty sturdy. It's made from good plastic, it didn't look cheap and it came in a completely sealed sachet. It does come with a cap for protection and if you turn it around you can lock it so you cannot accidentally press on the pump.

Bonus from the seller I got the silly sponge (I suppose it's a dupe):


If you want to purchase one (in the seller adds this pump fits the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation too) you'll find it here: Foundation Pump. I paid 2.95 British Pounds for it + 2.99 British Pounds for shipping.

Disclaimer: This post is in no way, shape or form sponsored. It's my own personal opinion and I would gladly recommend it as I'm happy with what I received.

Hope you found this post useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts