Leichner Camera Clear Tinted Foundation Review

Hi there,

I wanted to try out this foundation for some time now and I finally ordered it from ebay as over here is not available in stores (at least not the ones I usually go to).

Leicher Foundation is a professional foundation used by Photographic studios, television, theater and professional make up artists worldwide. All day moisturizing foundation. 

I have oily and acne prone skin and I was on the fence about using it, I don't know how my face will react to it; if it's gonna stay on my face or not; if it's gonna make my face even more oily.. But I though I should give it a try.

The shade I got is "Blend of Tan" - it looked quite light in the photos online but when I received it it's about 3 shades darker then my skin (on the face - compared with my neck).


Even though I bought the wrong shade, I wanted to try it out so I tested it on a weekend day when I didn't had to do much and chilled indoors.

I must say it impressed me; a little goes a huge way; you need a tiny bit and it covers alot. It has medium to full coverage - it's buildable. And it's really easy to blend.

As for staying power; I made the makeup look (the next post will follow) in the morning and at night time when I took it off it still looked quite nice. It didn't make my face oily, it stayed on the face admirably. I didn't had the need to re-powder my face along the day and it didn't transfer on clothes.

I'm really happy with it, to be hones I can't wait to get a little bit of tan so I can use it more; in the mean time probably I'll order a lighter shade (so I can use it during the winter and in Spring/Autumn to mix it with this one to get my shade).

Overall, I'm really pleased with it; I paid 5,50 British Pounds for it (about 7$ or 8 euros).

Here's the link to the shop I bought it from: Leichner Camera Clear Tinted Foundation

I hope you found this post useful, I'm really happy with the purchase especially taking into consideration the price of it.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts