Battle of the makeup sponges

Hi there,

I think I'm the last one to jump on the Beauty Blender wagon.. I have bought a couple of different makeup sponges to test out and finally got the Beauty Blender too:


- Beauty Blender:


It is soft, easy to use it's not too dense. As for cleaning it from the 1st use it get stained and I couldn't take it out. But I love it, it's just awesome. Price: 20$

- DM Makeup Sponge:


This one I bought from DM-Drogerie Markt. Overall it's good, it's not as soft as the beauty blender and it's a bit more firmer. Price: 4$

- Avon Makeup Sponge:


This one was the one that expended the most while damp. It's really soft but really firm too. Price: 6$

Between these three I love the original Beauty Blender. The Avon one works good but the DM one is the closest I had to the original Beauty blender.


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts