Empties review

Hi there,

These are the empties I accumulated in the past months(most of them are skin and hair care):


I'll take them one by one:

- Avene Eau Thermale:


This is great as a substitute for the micellar water. It's basically spring thermal water full of nutrients and vitamins that help a lot the skin. It's targeted for sensitive skin but it can be used on any type of skin. I like to use it after I cleaned my face, taken my makeup off, cleaned with a micellar water and just before I put my overnight moisturizer I like to spray this type of water on a cotton pad and wipe my face. I've gone through several spray bottles of water from different brands (for me most of them done the same job regardless of the brand). I will repurchase it.

- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo:


I first came across this moisturizer when I got the sample size through mail (I signed up on their website when they launched it here and received 7 days worth of samples - they ended up lasting a lot more as I have a small face and out of a sachet I could get 3-4 uses). It's made for sensitive acne prone skin. On my oily mess of skin did wonders, I already have a bunch of back-ups just in case :)


- Avon "Heavenly Hydration" hand cream:


This is a great travel size hand cream, it has olives extract, smells really nice, hydrates the skin and it's quite cheap so it's just great to have it in your handbag.

- Batiste Dry Shampoo - The Original:


All I can say is that I love this dry shampoo, I know I must be one of the last persons to get on the band wagon and that there are a lot of other brands maybe better; as of price-quality point of view this is great. I don't like to wash my hair daily so this dry shampoo comes in really handy. I'm currently using the bush scent - I'm about half through it. I will repurchase it.


-  Avon Nutra Effects Makeup Remover cream:


I usually hate cream type of makeup remover, I prefer the wipes or liquid form. I received this one when I placed an order and even though it's targeted for dry skin I just didn't want to throw it away just cause my skin is oily and sensitive (though it may sound stupid - why use an product that adds more hydration and oils to an oily face - to my surprise it didn't left my face feeling oily or heavy). Mind that I used it only as a makeup remover and after wiping my face with it (poured a few dollops on a cotton pad and wiped it like that) I used and micellar water or clay water of some sort. Its done its job, it did cleaned my makeup leaving few impurities behind so it was alright. Would I repurchase it?.. don't think so.. I do have the liquid makeup remover from Byphasse that I tend to reach to so I'll stick with that one.

- Oriflame Body and Mind mist:


This is a body mist wit lavender and passion flower extract. It may be a body mist but this particularly smell calms me down and I ended up using it before night time on my pillows. It just calmed me down; if you like the lavender smell but a little sweet too search for this mist. Unfortunately I had it for ages (as I sprayed it once in a while on the pillows - not every night), I didn't stock it up and I couldn't find it anymore :(. I'll try online maybe I have more luck on ebay or Amazon :)

- V05 - Heat protect spray: 


This is one of those items that after I bought it I used it almost everyday then stopped heat treating my hair, forgot about it.. I still have just a tiny bit left. It did protect my hair when I used to use a flat iron almost daily - it helped my hair a lot against burns and damages - It's a good product, I can't say something bad about it as it's done its job. There are a ton of heat protective serums and sprays to choose from so I don't know if I'll repurchase this particularly one or try a different one.. to have in handy for when I'll decide to flat iron or curl my hair.


 - Dove Oil Care leave-in hair treatment:


I go through this ones like water... I just love them. This one was with Argan Oil in it so it helped hydrate the hair. I have a few back-ups (the blue cap one that's Intensive care - repair ; the pink cap one that's color protective - if you're hair is dyed). I love them all regardless of their cap color :) they all done the same thing for me. After I wash my hair, towel dry it (I hate using a hair dryer - it makes my frizzy hair double in volume) - when the hair is still damp I just spray this all over (they say to avoid the roots of the hair but I couldn't be bothered as it didn't do anything bad to them) and just let my hair air dry. It leaves my hair a lot softer to the touch and shinier (the healthy shine not the grease one lol ^_^).



Well this concludes this empties post :)

I will make another empties post with the perfumes that I emptied out.

Hope you find it usefull, at least a bit of it :).

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts