Hair care routine

Hello,

Since I shared my skin care routine I've decided to tell you my hair care routine too; the products I use taking care of my hair are the following:

- Garnier Ultimate Blends "Mythic Olive" Shampoo:


It's a nourishing shampoo created for dried out hair that hydrates it; it's great for winter time when the weather is quite harsh and it needs a little bit of extra kick. It  hydrates but doesn't grease the hair.
It retails for: 3,89 pounds on boots.co.uk


- Garnier Ultimate Blends "Mythic Olive" Conditioner:

Just as the shampoo it's from the same range, it helps hydrate the hair but not turning it into a grease mess. It's great for winter time.
It retails for 3 pounds on boots.co.uk

- Dove Hair Therapy leave-in Conditioner:


This is a great leave-in conditioner. I use it after I wash my hair; I don't blow dry my hair so after I dry it out as much as I can with a towel I just spray this on and let it dry. It leaves the hair smooth and really soft.

I have 3 types of it : the Argan oil one (yellow cap), the Color Protection one (pink cap) and intensive repair one (blue cap). All 3 of them work like magic on my hair, I just love it.

I discover it in Germany a couple of years ago and since then I just restock wherever I go and see it (as in the Country I'm currently living in it's not on the market). 

Last ones I bought from TJ Hughes in Liverpool, UK and I paid about 2 pounds for it.

I hope you found it useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts