September Ipsy "Glamazon" 2016

Hiya sweetie,

Hiya,

Let me start by saying that I really like the design of it.. not as much as the August one but it's still cute :)
As of the products receives.. I wasn't too crazy about. I just feel like it's 1 good month with Ipsy then 5 bad ones :(. 

But even so, I think it's just kind of addictive.. it's just 10$ so; it's not like your breaking the bank for it ^_^.

Here is this month's Ipsy bag:
I'll start with:
- Living Proof - Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment:
It is a travel/sample size. It's alright.. I didn't find anything that makes me wanna go and buy it straight away.
It ranges between 15-17$ on their website.

- Waxing Kara - Sweet lips honey lip balm in clear:

I mean.. it's a clear lip balm. It's an organic honey, sunflower, olive and hemp seed oil. 
It retails for 8$ on their website.

- Tre'stique - Mini Highlight stick in Maldives Luminescent: 
I had received tre'stique products before in my Ipsy bag. They are pretty nice;
I'm not really crazy about highlights at the moment; my skin hates them at the moment :)); but this stick for it's really handy.
It's a travel/sample size and the full size retails for 34$ on their website.

- IT Cosmetics - Superhero mascara in Black:

I love travel/sample size mascaras.. I have them in every handbag :)). I really like the formula of this mascara; it makes my lashes look really nice. 
Full size retails for 24$ on their website.

- Costal Scents - Elite Bamboo Collection Medium Shadow brush:

Well my philosophy is that a girl can never have enough brushes; so any new brush in my collection makes me happy. It's the first brush/product I have from Costal Scents and it really impressed me. It's quite sturdy and well made; I really like it.
I couldn't find the exact one on their website but the large size retails for 3,95$.

This concludes this month's bag; I'm really happy with the IT Cosmetics mascara, the highlight stick (even though my skin hates it at the moment) and with the brush; Overall it was a good bag.

If we add up the prices for the products (the full size price) we get 84,95$. Of course we have only 2 full size things this month but the samples are quite a decent size so...

It's quite alright for a 10$ monthly subscription.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts