Random Empties

Hiya,

I have a bunch of empties and I broke them in several separate posts;

Here is the first part:
- Cien Nail Polish Remover Classic:


This is a brand you can widely find in Lidl supermarkets all over Europe. It's a great gentle Nail Polish Remover. It doesn't dry the nails and it can be used on both natural nail (just a normal nail polish on top) or soak a makeup cotton pad in it, put it on the gel polish and wrap it with tin foil; let it sit for 10-15 min then you can easily scrape off the polish. It works great, it doesn't take ages to take a nail polish off even for crazy colors.
 - Sephora Cotton Flower hand cream:


I don't usually use had cream; I bought this one cause I love the smell (I love Cotton Flower smell); It's a great hydrating cream; lasted me ages.. 

- Adidas Get Ready Deodorant:


This is one of the few deodorants that for me actually works... Even though it's quite hard to come across it; I had to search several shops until I finally found it in DM-Drogerie Markt but it's worth it. It's made with athletes so it really works; it's not just a nice smell that does nothing..

Next empties post will be about face cleansers;

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts