Cleanser Empties

Hiya,

As I said in the previous post I had a bunch of empties and I divided them by category.. this post is about the face cleansers I gone through lately.

Here they are:

- Garnier Micellar  Cleansing Water:


This was the travel size one (125ml). As I have really sensitive skin and I haven't tried it before I didn't want to buy the full size and end up throwing it away if my face didn't like it. 

I paid 1 pound for this travel size one. To be honest for me it didn't do much :(. A lot of people rave about it that's it's great for removing the make-up. I needed about 5 cotton pads to be able to take off my make-up with it; It's nice used only as a toner after the make-up was taken off with a proper make-up remover.. but using it as a make-up remover for me it didn't work.

Would I repurchase if? Maybe.. just to have it in the travel kit.. but it's not something I'm crazy about..

- Lush Cosmetics Tea Tree Water:


Same as the Garnier one; I bought the small/travel size one just in case my skin hates it.. well...since I emptied out this one I'm a third through the full size :). I loved this thing.. it really calmed down my face. It has tea tree water, Grapefruit water, Juniper berry water. It's antibacterial, anti fungal and antimicrobial. It does have 1 paraben meant as a preserver. My face loved this product; The small size (100g) one is 4,50 pounds and the large size (250g) is 8,50&. 

I already bought the full size one ^_^

- Shisara Oil Free Makeup remover:


I bought this on a rush from Germany, it's a travel size one. I don't know much about it (as I don't read German); the few things I understand is that it's oil free, Vitamin B5 make-up remover. 

Its done its job good; I kept it in my travel kit and I had it since October 2015 and I've used it let's say about 2-3 times a week. So it lasted a decent amount of time.

- Yves Rocher Sensitive Vegetal Sooting Mist:


This was bought from an Yves Rocher shop in Romania. Yves Rocher is a French Company that uses bio/own grown products. This is meant for sensitive skin and it's suppose to calm, heal and protect the skin. They state that it can also be used as a makeup remover water (as the Garnier one). I used it as a toner water after I took off my make-up.

To my face it didn't do much.. I haven't seen a difference after using it.. my skin was exactly the same with or without it..

It worth give it a try but it didn't know me off my shoes.


Have you tried/use one or some of the products from this post? Have you liked them?

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts