August Ipsy "Sugar Highness" bag 2016

Hiya,

First of all lets just take a moment for how incredibly cute this month design is:


I just love it; I think it's lovely

Let's jump to the items in the bag:
- Symphony Beauty Makeup Cleansing Wipes
They are with cucumber and Aloe Vera, they are really nice if you have sensitive skin. My skin is a mess and reacted alright to them. There were 10 wipes in the pack. This is a travel size and they retail for 2,49$ on Cosbellus.com. I give them an 8 out of 10.

- NYX Born to glow liquid illuminator in "Gleam"
I don't know how much I'm going to use it but I give it a shot. It's a golden peachy glow shade so it's great for summer days. It's a travel size item; full size retails for 7,50$ on Nyx's website. I give it a 7 out of 10.

- I-line 24-7 eyeliner in "Black Magic"
This is a really nice gel eyeliner; it glides like heaven; it's really easy to blend it too and the pigmentation is great.The best part is that it's waterproof;It's full size and it retails for 14$. I give it a 10 out of 10.

- Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask in Vanilla Apricot

I only tried it one but my face was not a big fan of it :(. I will make courage and give it another try as of now it didn't convince me too much. It's a travel size, full size retails for 48$ on Josie Maran's site. I give it a 8 out of 10; I'll give it another try.

- Trust fund beauty liquid lipstick in "K,bye"
It's a "dusty desert rose with a hint of brown shade" as per description on their website; it's liquid to matte so that's another plus and it's full size. It's free of parabens and other ugly ingredients. It has cocoa butter and coconut oil so it's not drying out your lips. It retails for 22$.





This concludes this month's bag; overall it wasn't so bad, not even close to last month's bag that was a total fail for me. If you sum up the prices you go way over 10$ which is the monthly price for the bag so I'm really satisfied.

For those who don't know Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service; each month you get 4 to 5 beauty products from what at least 1 is full size. If you wish to subscripe just click on the following link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=tt1bz

Hope you found this useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts