July 2016 "Hot Summer Nights" Ipsy bag

Hello gorgeous,

I totally forgot about this month's Ipsy... oops.. sorry for the late post but here it is ^_^ :

The glam bag itself is really cute :)

Here are the items I got this month in the bag:

- Avene Thermal Water:
I've owned this before, to my troubled skin it did absolutely nothing :(  ; It;s just thermal water(clean spring water with minerals). It's great to refresh your skin but to me that was it..
It's a travel size and it retails for about 4$.
I give it a 8 out of 10 just cause it's full of good stuff :)


- Delectable "lemon and cream" hand cream:
I rarely use hand creams so this was a total fail as I never choose the cream part in their quiz... I'll just pass it on; It's a 1 out of 10 as I don't use it at all :(
It's a sample size. The full size retails for 12$ 

- Bare Minerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in "Swag":
It's so freaking tiny :(. It's a nice color; full coverage but the sample size it's way too small in my opinion (it's 2 ml). It's a sample size; full size retails for 18$. I give it a 8 out of 10.

- Sedona Lace Synthetic Blender EB13:
It's a really nice universal blending brush; It's the full size; it retails for: 13,95$ on their website;

I give it a 9 out of 10;

- Glamglow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment Mask:
I'll be honest; I don't get the fuss about this face mask; my face does not love it at all; I ended up giving it away cause it gave me breakouts :(. It's a travel size; full size retails for: 69$. Extremely overpriced in my opinion.

Overall this month Ipsy bag for me was a fail as out of the 5 items got I kept the brush and the little matte liquid lipstick.

I hope next month will be better :)

Let me know your thoughts; are you subscribed to Ipsy? what did you get in your bag?

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts