Gold and brown eye look

Hello sweetie,

This is the look I came up today (P.S. I do apologize for the quality of the pictures, I don't know what happened with the camera):

                   


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "black";
- ELF brow kit in "medium";
- Essence clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eye lid primer;
- ELF brown eyeshadow;
- Too Faced eyeshadow in "Oscar";
- Stila waterproof shadow liner in "Hollywood";
- Avon mascara in "black".

Face:
- Nivea men aftershave balm;
- ELF Acne fighting foundation in "porcelain";
- Sephora face powder;
- Sephora blush;
- Essence bronzer;
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastik";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip crayon in "rich ginger";
- Avon lipstick in "in bloom".

Again, I do apologize for the quality of the pictures :(, in real life it looked way way way much better.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts