November Ipsy Bag

Hi there,

I've decided to subscribe to Ipsy and since it came yesterday I thought I should make the review for it and add a new post this week. Since I subscribed last month this is the first bag I received.

For those who do not know Ipsy is a monthly subscription that sends you 4 to 5 makeup/beauty/skin care products (travel/sample and full size). What you receive is  based on an induction questionnaire you have to answer when you subscribe. It costs 10$ a month but most of the times the overall price of the products you receive it's at least double.

You can subscribe by coping and pasting this link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=tt1bz . It will take you straight to their website. Note: This subscription service is only valid in North America (USA & Canada)


This is how the bag looks like this month, the theme is "Beauty Blast": 


The things I've received are:

- Smashbox "Full Exposure" Mascara (travel size)
I love this mascara... I just adore it. It's great, the formula works awesome for me. I love that is travel size and it's just perfect for the hand bag "emergency makeup kit" :). The full size costs 20$ on Sephora.com

 - Dermelect nail polish (full size);
Well... it's just a nude nail polish.. I haven't found nothing impressive about it. To be fair.. I would not pay 14$ which is the full price for it.. for me it's just a nail polish.. but thanks Ipsy :)

- TreStique matte lip crayon in "terracotta" (travel size):
This crayon full size is 28$... but still it costs quite a lot for a lip crayon in my opinion... it's a nice lip crayon but I don't fell it's justified for the price it has. Just like the mascara I love that it's travel friendly and easy to carry around in my handbag.

- Tucker Ashley Perfecting Moisturizer (full size):
I love that this moisturizer is paraben and oil free as my skin type is oily this suits my face just wonderful. Bought from their website it costs 19,95$.

- Beaute Basics gel eyeliner in "navy blue" with eyeliner brush(full size):
It is a nice navy blue shade, easy to apply. It hasn't smudged. Overall it's a nice eyeliner and the brush it's ok. I couldn't found details online about it to find out how much this costs.

I like how the bag looks, it has that constellation/universe look to it. Definitely will keep the bag :)

If you look, this month we got (or I got) 3 full size products and 2 travel/sample size. Either way that's awesome.

The overall value (I calculated with the full size prices for the travel size items as I couldn't find the travel size price for them) is: 81,95$ so this month the bag definitely worth the 10 $ you pay for it.  


If you live in North America (USA or Canada) and this review made you want to subscribe to Ipsy, here is a link to their website where you can subscribe(just copy it and paste it into your chosen browser): https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=tt1bz . 

If you are subscribed to Ipsy I would love to hear what you received and what are your thoughts about the products you got.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts