Fragrancedirect.co.uk makeup haul

Hello there,

A few days ago I purchased some things from the UK based website : fragrancedirect.co.uk. Here is what I've purchased and my impression about them:

- L'Oreal Paris La Couleur Infaillible in:

                     - 016 Coconut Shake (matte finish)
                                   

                     - 004 Forever Pink (iridescent finish)
       

                                   
                                        from left to right : coconut shake & forever pink

"Coconut shake" is a skin color, you can barely see it in the swatch but it's a nice all over the lid color (even though it smells funny). As for "Forever pink" - I love this one - the photo it doesn't do justice. It's just a lovely color.. it can be used either all over the lid, or just in the center or inner corner for more pop. It can also be used on the cheeks as a highlighter if you're on the rush...just dab it on the cheeks making sure to blend it out a bit. 


 - Famous X (Marbella Nights) eyeshadow palette:

                             


                                     

I purchased it as I never heard of this brand before, it wasn't expensive and I thought I should give it a try. To be honest it surprised me. I just opened the palette and made the swatches. I haven't tried it on the eyes yet but the payoff it's quite impressive. It's quite pigmented. I can't wait to make an eye look with it.

P.S. It looks way better in real life then on photos.

 - Astor Pure Color Eye Shadow (740 Winter Lily):


                                

                                

Well... this is a disappointment... it's chalky.. the pigmentation is almost non existent.. even to get out what you see in the pics (and in real life it looked the same) I had to rub like crazy in the pan...

Disclaimer: This is not sponsored in any way, the products were purchased with my own money. I was not asked to make a review to this products.

Hope if was useful,

Let me know your thoughts I would love to hear them,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts