Fall everyday Office Look

Hello gorgeous,

This is a quick, everyday look that can be wore at work and it's budget friendly too:

                                          

                                         

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eyelid primer;
- ELF little black beautybook;
- Avon Super Full Mascara.

Face:
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in 180;
- Maybelline Fit me concealer in 10;
- ELF face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St.Lucia";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip stylo in "totally twig".

Directions:
- I began by prepping and moisturizing  my face. Then I added the foundation, concealer and set everything with the powder. I added the bronzer then blush and highlighter;
- I lined, defined my eyebrows then set them in place with the clear mascara;
- I added the primer on the eyes then used a skin color shade just to have something there since the lips are bold I didn't want to have crazy eye makeup. I added the mascara afterwards;
- I added the lipstick then set everything in place with the makeup setting spray.

As I said this is a quick and budget friendly makeup :). It's not something fancy or over the top.

Hope you like it, let me know your thoughts,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts