ebay makeup haul

Hello gorgeous,

I just received a parcel with makeup that I bought about 2 weeks ago from an ebay store (from ebay.co.uk). They just had friendly prices and free shipping throughout Europe and I thought I give them a go. This is a quick and small haul (just two products) but I thought I should let you know about it :).

The things I've bought are:

- Stila "Angel Light" whitening powder foundation refill "shade B":


I haven't tried face products from Stila before. As I do have face problems I don't think this will go well just as a foundation but I will use it as a powder. I bought the refill cause this is what they had on stock, it was cheap(2,49 pounds.. that's about 3,80 $ ) it has an SPF 26/PA++. The package/pan looks really well made, it's not cheap looking.

I will keep you updated with this product after I use it for a while and make a firm opinion about it.

The next and last product I've bought from them was:

- Rimmel London "Provocalips 16 hours kiss proof" lip color in the shade "230 Kiss Fatal":


My first impression was that it look a lot like the Astor 16 hours Perfect Stay liquid lipstick I have. 

The first thing after I opened it I smelled it to see if it has any smell; and... let me tell you that it smells exactly like the Astor one.. identically... the packaging is exactly the same.. The balm part looks, feels, smells the same. They even claim the same thing, that the staying power is 16 hours.

I think they are made in the same place they just have different label on it...

It is a nice lip color though, I am really satisfied with my Astor one so I have high hopes for this one since they have so many similarities. 

Just like in the case of the Stila powder foundation this was affordable, I payed 2,99 pounds for it (about 4,5 $).

So even if the products are not that great the damage was not as big :)


Let me know if you own any of them and your impression about them, I would love to hear it.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts