Afternoon party makeup

Hello gorgeous,

I had to go to an afternoon party and here is the look I've created:


        

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced shadow insurance eye lid primer;
- Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in "creamy beige 98";
- Zoeva "Naturally Yours";
- Avon "Super Full" and "Big and Daring Waterproof" mascara in "black";

Face:
- Make up for ever "mattifying" face primer;
- Make up for ever HD foundation in "N120";
- Maybelline "Fit me" concealer in "10";
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" concealer in "fair";
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" face powder in "light medium";
- Essence "Sun Club" matte bronzer in "01 Natural";
- ELF HD cream blush in "superstar";
- MAC "Pro Longwear" blush in "Rosy Outlook";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastik";
- Make up for ever "makeup setting spray".

Lips:
- Sephora lip liner in "01 gorgeous gold";
- Make up for ever "rouge artist' lipstick in "N9".

Directions:
- I began with the eyebrows, I lined them, defined them then set them in place with the clear mascara.
- I moved on to the eyes, I added the primer, then the "color tattoo" to make a base afterwards I began using the eye shadow palette. I began with "soft&sexy" packing that in the crease. Then to give more dimension I added "lovely Monday" and "slow dance" together on the crease and made sure to blend, blend, blend. Between the crease and the brow bone I used "smooth harmony". On the outer V of the eye I used "sweet sound", in the middle of the eye I packed on "casual elegance". On the brow bone I used "pure"; in the inner part of the eye I used "casual elegance" combined with "first love". On the bottom lash line on the outer part I used "forever yours" mixed with "lovely Monday" and I smudged it out on the inner part with "pure". I added the "Super Full" mascara on the bottom lashes and "Big&Daring" on the upper ones.
- Moving on to the face, after I prepped and primed it I added the foundation then the concealer under the eyes, on the bridge on the nose, cupid's bow and forehead and I set that with the face powder. Under the cheekbone, near the hair line and on the chin I used the matte bronzer. I added the cream blush then the powder one to prolong the staying power.  I added the highlighter then I set everything with the makeup setting spray.
- I lined the lips, filled them in with the liner shade then added on top the lipstick.

The look is done :)

This is a versatile look and can easily be changed into a night time party look or even a Christmas Party look just by changing a few things.

I transformed it into a Christmas Party look and that will be the next post. So stay tuned :)

Let me know your thoughts,

Love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts