Gold eyes with red lips look

Hi there gorgeous,

As I promised I will use in this look the makeup products bought from Avon and showed in the previous post.

Here is the look :





Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- ELF Brow kit in "dark brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Scotch tape;
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye lid primer;
- MAC "Amber times nine" eye shadow palette;
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon "Big&False Lash" mascara in "black".

Face:
- MUFE HD Foundation;
- Maybelline "Fit Me" concealer;
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" face powder;
- Catrice bronzing powder;
- MAC Pro Longwear blush in "Rosy Outlook";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic" (it is marked as a blush but it's an highlighter actually);

Lips:
- Avon Color Trend lip liner in "red";
- Avon Color Trend lip stick in "melon drama".

- Avon Makeup setting spray.

Directions:
- I started with the eyes, prepping them then I added the tape to the corners of my eyes. I started with adding an skin color to my entire lid to ease the blending process. Then I gradually from the outer part of the eye with darker colors I builded up the intensity I wanted, In really life the eye look looks much more intense than it turned out in the pictures. For that pop of color I used the golden shade just in the middle of the lid, packed it up (prior to applying it I damped the eyeshadow brush with a little bit of setting spray). I made sure I blended all the harsh edges as much as possible. When I finished building up the color and finished the eye look for the upper part I removed the tape. Swipe under the eye if there were any fall outs. I added a brown color to the lower lash line then the kohl crayon and the mascara and the eyes are done;
- I moved to the eye brows, I lined them then I added the powder on top and set everything with the clear mascara:
- I jumped next to the face, with a buffing brush I added the foundation, making sure to cover the problematic areas of my face; then I added the concealer and after that I set everything with the face powder. I defined under the cheek bones, the sides of my nose, the chin and hair line near the forehead with the matte bronzer; I added the blush then the highlighter and the face is done;
- I lined the lips, filled them in to prolong the staying power and added the lipstick on top;
- I set everything with the makeup setting spray and done!

I hope you liked the look, I would love to read your thoughts about it,

Lots of love,
Andreea








Comments

Popular Posts