Quick everyday look

Hi there,

It's been a while since I've posted anything and I do apologize :(.

I was sightseeing today and since yesterday I planned to make a new look not like the usual ones I make but... I overslept.. and with 30 minutes until the bus came to pick me up I had to put something on my face; so here it's what I came up with:




I apologize for the quality of the pictures :(

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "deep brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eyelid primer in "sheer";
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in "creamy beige 98";
- Zoeva "Naturally Yours" Eyeshadow Palette shades "pure", "first love", "smooth harmony", "lovely Monday";
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon Super Full mascara in "black".

Face:
- ELF face primer;
- ELF Acne fighting foundation in "buff";
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "10";
- Sephora Powder Foundation;
- Essence matte bronzer;
- ELF blush.

Lips:
- Too Face Melted Lipstick in "Melted Peony".

Directions:
- This time around I started with my face, prepped and primed it than added the foundation, concealer and set everything with the powder foundation; I moved to the eyebrows after that, defined them and set them in place with the clear mascara; Moved to the bronzer then the blush and done with the face.
- I added the primer on the lid, added the color tattoo then on the outer part of the eye I added "lovely Monday", on the lid I added "smooth harmony" and blended that. On the brow bone I used "pure" and on the inner corner of the eye "first love"; making sure that everything is well blended. I added the kohl crayon on the waterline than the mascara and done with the eyes;
- On the lips I just added a dash of liquid lipstick. 

I do hope you like it even though it's made on a complete rush...

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts