ELF Cosmetics haul

Hello Gorgeous,

I recently made a purchase from ELF (they had a 50% off at Studio range).

Even though allot of the products that you see on the ELF's website in US are not available over here I thought I should give a chance to some of them that are and whom were on stock (allot of the time they don't have them on stock for weeks).

Here is what I bought:




- Studio contour brush:



It is a really nice brush, I use it more as a blending brush. It's great for applying the transition shade on the crease.

- Studio angled liner brush:



I never had a brush like this and I always said that I'm going to buy one and I finally did. It makes the application of eye liner so smooth and simple. I love this brush.

-  Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in "antigua":


I own another ELF Blush and Bronzing Powder (St. Lucia) which is great but this one is more vivid. The blush is more intense and the bronzing powder is darker than the one in the other palette. I like it.

- Studio baked blush in "pinktastic":




I've read and seen so many reviews about this blush that I had to buy it just that it was constantly out of stock. Now that they had it in stock I jumped to buy it. I can say this: I never had a more awesome highlighter. Even though technically it's a blush, it is so sheer and it gives such a nice glow to the face that it's perfect as a highlighter. I'm in love with this product.

- Studio HD Blush in "superstar":




A couple of orders ago I received from them in a Mistery Bag the "diva" shade of this HD blush. This one is more on the pinky/peach side. It is lovely on the cheeks but on the lips too. It had a great staying power as it is a cream blush. I'm really satisfied with this blush.

- Studio cream eyeliner in "black":



It is a creamy/mousse consistency. As you can see it comes with a small brush too. I can say that I was really really impressed with the quality, the intensity of the color and with the staying power of this eyeliner. Even though it's in a cream/mousse format, the application is smooth and once it dries it's not moving. As I said I was really impressed with it. 

Let me know your thoughts about ELF products, I would love to read them.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts