Bold eyes and bright lipstick look (using MUFE products)

Hi there,

This is yet another long title :)

I've pulled out this bold eye look using the Artist Shadows from Make up for ever and trying out the step 1 face primer and the HD Foundation and HD powder.

Baring in mind that MUFE has crazy ideas for their eye shadows I included a picture with the eye shadows so that you can see what I'm talking about (I'm going to mention the eye shadow name and the place in the palette - hope it's going to help you out).

Here is how the look turned out:
                 

                 

                 

                 

                 



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- ELF essential brightening eyeliner in "coffee";
- Avon brow definer pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- MUFE Step 1 mattifying primer;
- MUFE Artist shadows shades: "I-528 UC01A - the first color from the first row"; "I-514 U102A - the second from the first row"; "ME-512 U102A - third from the first row"; "S-556 UC01A- forth from the first row": "I-544 UI03A - third for the second row": "S-102 UG02A - the black one";
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon SuperFull and Big&Daring mascaras in "black";

Face:
- MUFE Step 1 mattifying primer;
- MUFE HD Foundation in "N120";
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "fair";
- MUFE HD Powder;
- MUFE Artist Shadow in "ME-644 TL01A - second from the second row" - as bronzer;
- ELF HD Blush in "diva";
- Avon highlighting face pearls;
- MUFE Mist&Fix makeup setting mist.

Lips:
- ELF HD Blush in "diva";
- ELF clear lipgloss.

Directions:
- I started with my eyes: I added "ME-512" to the crease and blended that really good, after blending that I added a mix of "S-556" and "I-544" with a damp brush on my entire lid and blended the harsh edges. On the outer part of the eye I created a "V" shape but taking it to about half way into the crease as well using "S-102" and blended the edges too. On top of the crease I used "I-514" to make the transition from the darker color to the lighter one not as harsh. On the inner part of the eye and on the brow bone I used "I-528" taking that to the inner third of the bottom lash line too. On the rest of my bottom lash line I used "S-102" and blended that out with "S-556". I added the kohl crayon on my water line than the Super Full mascara on my bottom lashes and the big&daring on my upper ones. and the eyes are done;
- I moved on to the eyebrows: I combed them and on the inner part I used the ELF crayon (is more light) and on the middle to outer edge I used the Avon one. I set everything with the clear mascara;
- I prepped my face using the MUFE Step 1 Face Primer then with the help of a stippling brush I added the foundation. I added the concealer on my under eye, on the bridge on the nose and on the forehead - blending the edges and I set the concealer and the foundation with the HD powder. I used  a touch of MUFE Artist Shadow "ME-644" as a bronzer and just a very light contouring shade on the forehead. As a blush I used the ELF HD blush in "diva"(I received it a mystery bag with an ELF purchase - its a really bold color and I've been really afraid to use it because it's really pigmented and I don't deal well with cream blushed but I managed it out). I put a dab on the back of my hand and with a small stippling brush I stippled a small amount on the cheeks blending it out with the help of a bigger stippling brush;
- Since it remained quite a big amount of cream blush on the back of my hand I took a small lip brush and I used it as my lipstick :). I've added a clear lip gloss on top and done;
- I set everything using the MUFE Mist&Fix.

I do hope you enjoyed the look, please let me know your thoughts in a comment below.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts