Everyday with a touch of pink look

Hi there,

Today I made an everyday look but with a but with a twist. I used pink on the bottom lashline.

So here it is:






I've received the palette as a gift with purchase from ELF about a year ago and I haven't used it in ages so I though I should give it a go.

Things I've used:

Face:
- Revlon ColorStay foundation in "180";
- ELF acne fighting foundation in "Buff";
- Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in "light";
- ELF Studio line tone correcting powder in "cool"; 
- ELF Essential line face powder in "light beige";
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St. Lucia";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eyelid primer in "sheer";
- ELF 32 eyeshadow palette in "warm";
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon Super full and big & daring mascaras in "black".

Lips:
- Avon lip crayon in "nude";
- Avon lipstick in "in bloom".

Directions:
- I started with my eyebrows, lined and defined them the I prepped the lid and start with the eyes.
- I added the light nude color (3rd from the 1st row) on my entire lid to set the primer. Than I used a mix of light browns (the 2nd from the 2nd and 3rd rows) and blended that into the crease. Even though on photos it didn't show I added a touch of mauve on the outer part of the eye I've used a mix of (3rd color from the 3rd row and the 5th from the 4th row) on my outer part of the eye. On the bottom lash line I've use the (3rd color from the 3rd row mixed with the 7th from the 3rd row). To finish the eyes I added the black kohl crayon on the water line than mascaras and done with the eyes.
- I went back to the face, I mixed the two foundation shades together and added a thin layer of that, I added the concealer and set the concealer with the tone correcting powder. On the rest on my face I used the "light beige' one. I used the bronzer to contour the face then the blush and done with the face too.
- I lined the lips and filled them in then I added the lipstick.

You can pair this look with a bright pink or mauve lipstick and transform it to a fun look. 

I hope you liked it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts