Avon Haul

Hi there,

It's that part of the month when I have yet another Avon cosmetics haul. Since I've purchased quite a few items this time I'm going to break it up in 3 parts.

So this part is going to be dedicated to Avon "Foot works" range. Over here in Romania we're currently on the 6th campaign (6th catalog of the year) and this range is due to launch on the next campaign which will start on the 07th of May nationwide. As an Avon representative I get to pick products that are going to be launched a campaign before that.

I've purchased a foot works set that includes:

- Cooling lotion;
- Cooling spray;
- Exfoliating scrub.

So, let's jump in :)



The cooling lotion, directions: massage it into the skin until it absorbs. 
My opinion: It is a really nice cooling lotion, it leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It has like a thicker gel consistency that absorbs into the skin quite quickly.

The cooling spray, directions: spray it on the feet and let it dry. 
My opinion: It's a lovely summery cooling spray, it dries real quick and leaves the skin feeling fresh and it does have a really nice smell. (Like all the range, it smells like pineapple - but to me it has like coconut scents too).

The exfoliating scrub, directions: massage it into the skin insisting on the dry skin area. Rinse with water.
My opinion: It is like the cooling lotion with the same gel consistency but it has small particles (sand grain size) that when you massage it into the skin helps removing that dry dead skin. It leaves the feet looking good, feeling soft and with a really nice scent.

I usually exfoliate my feet using the scrub then I add the lotion and have the spray in handy as needed for some refreshing.

I do hope this review was helpful.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts