Avon Haul Update

Hi there,

I promised I will keep you up to date regarding the products I've bought from Avon since now ( the one I mentioned in previous posts).

I will start with a disclaimer: "I buy my own products, I'm not payed to say good things about products, I don't receive them for free to review them. Even if I were to receive products for reviewing I will always say my honest opinion about them. I will not say a product if good or that I love it if I don't feel that way about it."

So lets dig in :)

I will start with the "Big&Daring" Mascara in black, if you don't remind or haven't read the post that I talked about it here it is:


Update: I'm not crazy about it, I loved my Rimmel London Scandaleyes one but it does it's job. It's a decent mascara for the price you pay. It's easy to apply, though I'm petite, I don't have big eyes and eyelashes so the wand it's quite big for me but as I said it does it's job. It's not waterproof, it doesn't stick my lashes together so overall I will give it an 7 out of 10. 

Moving to the only complexion make-up I've purchase from them recently, here it is the "Bright Start" foundation:


Update: It feels nice on the skin, it's light. The coverage is light to medium but build-able. It lasts a decent amount, on me about 3-4 hours before feeling the need to powder my face. Keep in mind that I have oily skin. To my opinion is more like an BB or CC cream with more coverage in it. It's a nice Spring/Summer foundation. I will give it an 7 out of 10. I wish it lasted longer on the face. 

Next one it the "Uplifting neck and chest serum", here it is:


Update: I've used it for about one week and except the fact that the consistency is strange (like a water but sticky) it didn't do much for me. I bought it because I love the Heavenly Hydration range (the one with olive extract) but this serum for me it didn't do much. Since on the directions it says that you should only use it la 2-3 times a week I will give it another try to see if it does something. Till now I would give it a 5 out of 10 (and that's because it smells nice).


Moving on to the "Heavenly Hydration Face Mask":


Update: This one I love, it leaves the skin feeling really really soft (at least my skin feels that way), to this one I give a 10 out of 10 :).

 Staying in the Plant Spa range, we'll move on to the "Perfectly Purifying Face Mask":



Update: Since I purchase it, I've used it only once, but so far it's nice, it doesn't break me out (and that's great news since I have really sensitive skin). It cleanse the face quite good, so far I don't have anything to say in terms of bad things for this face mask. I will give it an 8 out of 10, and it's because it's smaller then the regular Planet Spa Face Masks.

We're jumping to the "Heavenly Hydration Face Oil":


Update: At first I was scared of this product; I do have oily skin so putting oil on my oily skin freaked me out. But let me say that after a couple of days using this oil, I will purchase some back-ups. I usually use it at night, before I go to bed, on cleaned face and I let it sink into the skin until morning. It leaves my skin soft to the touch, hydrated. I didn't thought I will like it as much as I do, so for this one is a 10 out of 10. 

Next one is the "Heavenly Hydration Hot Hair Oil":


Update: It is hot because you're suppose to keep it in warm water for 1 minute before applying it to your wet hair; leave it sit on the hair for about 1 minute then rinse. Well... the whole thing with keeping in it warm water then on the hair it's awkward ( I do prefer the leave-it ones). Even though I did as instructed, the oil didn't get warm and I haven't felt any difference between using this oil or not using one at all. I guess I will give it another try though it's quite a small amount so I suppose it will last for another week or two tops. Rating... about... 5 out of 10.

I will end with another hair product, the "Heavenly Hydration Hair Mask":


Update: This is one of those products that you wish it was more in the jar. It's a hydrating hair mask, leaves the hair really soft and easy to work with after it's dry. I have natural curly hair and this mask makes my hair feeling soft and easy to comb so I will purchase this again. I give it an 9 out of 10 just because I wish the jar was bigger :)

I do hope you found this Update useful, and that you enjoyed it. Let me know your thought in this products. If you used them or not, if you liked them or not. I would love to hear your opinion. 

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts