W7 "in the buff"and "in the nude" palette review

Hi there,

As I promised in the previous post I am making a review to the palettes from W7, so here they are.

I purchased this palettes a couple of weeks ago from fragrancedirect.co.uk  - it is a really nice website based in UK with beauty, bath and body, perfumes and so on and they cost only 5 pounds. They ship throughout Europe. I don't know if they ship to the States but across Europe is gets pretty fast ( and I live in Eastern Europe).

There are two other palettes in the W7 range called "in the buff: lightly toasted" and "in the night". They did not have them on the website when I purchased this two that I own. I have to search for the other two :)

Apparently it is said that this palettes are dupes for Urban Decay's Naked palettes. So (based to what I found on the internet):
"in the buff: lightly toasted" is a dupe for UD Naked 1;
"in the buff" is dupe for UD Naked 2;
"in the nude" is a dupe for UD Naked 3.

What I can say as a first impression is that the packaging look pretty darn similar (metal box and inside it has a brush) with the Naked ones, on the "in the nude" one even the pattern that UD Naked 3 has is copied.

Here are the pictures with the palette and swatches:

"In the Nude" Palette:


























    Applied wet                                                                                                          Applied dry

Bottom line for this palette:
Is a nice palette, for 5 pounds you can't complain much. I think that the pictures doesn't do justice to the actual colors. They are really nice, day colors I didn't use much the brush/applicator that comes with it but in case of emergency it is usable, It's not a stiff, cheap feeling unusable brush.

Now let's move on to the "In the Buff" palette:























    Applied wet                                                                                                             Applied dry 

Bottom line for this palette:

I love it, i see myself using it a lot. I love how the colors look on photographs. In the previous post I did a look using this palette and when I transferred the pictures into my computer I was stunned by how it looked.

So I give it a big thumbs up :)

Can't wait to get a hold on the other two palettes. This post is crazy long so I will stop here.

Please let me know what you think about this palettes, if you like them, dislike them.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts