Avon Ultra Color Indugence Lipstick review

Hi there,

As I said in my previous post I'm planning to post more often, so.. here you have a lipstick review at Avon new Ultra Color Indulgence lipstick in "Plum Verbena".

I've purchased this lipstick because I loved how the color looked on the magazine... though, not at all in real life. Feeling disappointed about that :(.

Here you have a swatch:

                                              
                                                              this is how it was supposed to look :(

                                           this is how it really looks.


Although the packaging is nice, it does have a cheap feel to it but I don't mind that - thinking of how much I payed for it, about 3$(2 euros), I can't complain :).

The coverage is quite sheer but build-able. I thought it is a nice color for winter-spring.

Overall  is a nice lipstick, I don't own any of the other color nor is this post sponsored.

If you own any of the other shades or seen this lipstick let me know your opinion about it :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts