KVD Mini Haul

 Hiya,


Happy New Year!!!

I haven't posted anything on this blog in so damn long that I forgot I even had it... opps.. 


To be completely honest the past year has been so boring that I haven't even felt the need to play with makeup more than bare necessity (boring office looks).


So, since I had to purchase some products I remebered that I while back I had this blog and wouldn't be that bad of an idea to write again ^_^.


Here are the products I've purchased from KVD :

-> True Portrait Foundation, shades: Light 021 and Medium 030:

This is a liquid to powder medium coverage weightless foundation. I bought 2 shades because guessing my shade online couldn't decide on the shade that suits me best so I thought better safe than sorry. I didn't want to end up with a product that I couldn't use.


So far the consistency is really similar to foundations from The Ordinary, it's quite liquid but easily spreadable, sinks into the skin really fast and at the touch it really feels like a powder. I'm curious how it's last on my oily skin throughout the day (wear test to follow).


-> Everlasting Liquid Lipstic, shades: Bachlorette, Hawkwind and Rubens:


With this product I am familiar, a while back.. actually a couple of years back I've purchased the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in shade Double Dare which I really liked so when I got my hands on a good promotion I couldn't leave them there :).

If you're not familiar with their liquid lipsticks, they are long lasting, quite liquid formula and pleasent on the lips. They dry to a complete matte finish and don't dry the lips (at least mine don't feel dry).


Well, this concludes this small KVD haul. 


Have you tried their products? I know there was quite a controversy in the past regarding the brand but it since moved owners.


Lots of love,

Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts