Makeup Geek Haul Part 1

Hi there,

I got my hands around some discontinued eyeshadows and eyeshadow palettes from Makeup Geek. As far as I'm aware the formula hasn't changed when they rebranded (only the pans and their marketing).

Anyhow, I'm really grateful that I managed to get these so I'll start with the eyeshadow palettes that ware made by them and with some contouring powders and blushes (the eyeshadows I got I've put myself into palettes - so they're my custom made palettes - which will go in the next posts).

Here's what I got:

'All That Glitters Isn't Always Gold' eyeshadow palette:



Swatches (top to bottom):
Limelight -  bright lime green with a foiled finish
Houdinideep emerald green with a foiled finish
Blue My Mindintense sapphire blue with a foiled finish
Silver Lininglight silver blue with a foiled finish
Houselightstrue gold with a foiled finish
Solomauve pink with a foiled finish
Hypeamethyst purple with a foiled finish
Crossfadedeep maroon with purple reflects and a foiled finish
Rehearsalbrown with a mauve undertone and a foiled finish

'Promise' eyehadow quad:




Swatches (top to bottom):
Peach Smoothie Light soft peach
GrandstandNeutral medium copper brown 
Tan LinesTan Lines is a fawn brown with a matte finish.
Dark RoastDeep coffee brown


Contour Powders:




Swatches (top to bottom):
Half Harted has warm undertones and is best suited for medium skin tones
Complicatedhas cool undertones and is best suited for medium skin tones


Blush Powders:



Swatched (top to bottom):
Spell boundis a light salmon with a matte finish. This shade is best suited for fair skin tones
Soulmateis a rosy mauve with a matte finish. This shade is best suited for medium skin tones


Note: All swatches are made on bare dry skin (no primer added).

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts